Tuesday 12 February 2013

My Biography



"My Biography"


My name is Tirumallen Singelee and I was born on the 21 March 1989 in Port Louis Mauritius, to parents Marimoutou Singelee, an Economic and Accounting Teacher and wife Maggie, a Supervisor of a Textile  Factory. Having grown up in a tropical island with an older brother Vic, we both enjoyed swimming and playing football.

I lost my father when I was 10 years old and i've been brought up by my single mother, which has made me a supportive individual for my family. My family and I moved to London when i was 15 years old and I attended Cheam High School for further education

I started my first job in Macdonalds' when i was 17 years old and move on to work for Ladbrokes PLC at the age of 18. My biggest achievement so far is being promoted as a deputy manager.  

My interest in computers and the internet began when I started  at Cheam High School. After leaving Sixth Form with A and B grades, I then joined London South Bank university to obtain a degree in Multimedia Computing. During that time I gained excellent knowledge and skills in the field that I would like to graduate and achieve my career.

My aim is to graduate as a masters student at London South Bank University in Mobile and Web Computing in order to obtain a Masters Degree that will allow me to gain a job as a Web Project Manager.

A version of my Biography is also available under Soc Tech Notes page as Google Word Document.

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you are using images and the material you're producing in class. You are attempting to make this special to you.

    ReplyDelete