Tuesday 5 February 2013

My Week 2 Blog


Tutorial week 2

Today the class was given a few tasks to complete.                        

Task 1

To create a blog website or page using blogger (Google) Using this online blog, it enables me to post my daily and weeks activity and task carried out in class and outside.
The reason I’m using this blog it because it will help me to keep track and process of my work and task I’m doing.
Also as I’m newly appointed as a project manager I will be posting updates of task and To do things for each group.

What I learned Today

Today I learned about Pbwork which I believe is a great online product for businesses and even small companies or student doing group work. I find this application quite useful for student as it’s interesting and get everyone to involve in their group work.
As I used blogger before for previous work experience in Second year during my degree, I’m feel very familiar with the online blog application. As I mention above blogger is a excellent online application to help students blogging and posting useful resources and information for their team member and also it will allow My Tutor Xristine to follow what I’m working on and my progress.
For the group work I applied as a web developer and project manager, because firstly my main strength is within the web development and I thought I would be an excellent team member for this group work. As project manager, I would consider this as my goal of my career as this is what I would like to become after I graduate from the university. I applied for this position because I would like to offer my skills that i have acquired during my 2 years of experience at university and also would like to gain more knowledge and increase my skills in project managing.
Unfortunately I wasn’t appointed as a web developer but I was lucky to be part of the project managing team which I was very happy with, as I will gain skills from others within the team and express my knowledge of project managing.
I have completed my Pbwork and registered on blogger and logged on to the Forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment